Terms and Conditions for the 2017 Online Radio Awards
- Entries must consist of radio shows, stations or personalities which are available online. Online Radio is defined as:
Radio that is made available over the Internet, typically accessible globally over multiple devices - from laptop to smartphone, IP connected radio to connected TV and beyond. For the purposes of these awards, online radio shows and stations are those whose predominant means of distribution is via the Internet.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Your entry must be submitted by 23.59 GMT on Sunday 20th August 2017
- Any disqualified entrants will not be notified.
- You may enter as many shows as you like.
- You may only enter the same show once.
- You may enter your own show, yourself or your station
- You may enter a show made by someone else, another person, a station you broadcast on or a station you like
- The judges’ decision is final, and no feedback will be given on entries.
- If you have any relationship with the Online Radio Awards or Mixcloud you may still enter the awards, but any conflicts of interest will be flagged up.
- Unfortunately, we can’t take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete – or entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Shortlists will be announced on Thursday 24th August
- Winners will be announced on Thursday 31st August
- Shortlisted and entries may be required to provide additional information for promotional materials.